My Profile

Name: Kars
B-day: October 20, 1984
Zodiac: Libra
Age: 20
School: De La Salle University

female. libra. roman catholic. music lover. broadway junkie. eccentric artist wannabe. avid movie-goer. internet freak. periodic drinker. non-smoker. chronic drunkard. class cutter. weekend bum. shoe collector. alias fanatic. trying-hard singer. frustrated ballerina. pseudo piano player. infrequent commuter. nonstop texter. former friendster devotee. current blog enthusiast.
Thursday, July 08, 2004

bonkers

ladies and gentlemen, i'm in a sentimental mood once again! i'm listening to Lou Pardini's "Always be there", and there's this verse that goes...

I don't have one regret
Baby there's nothing that I won't forget
I know we both hope for more
What we have, I'm so thankful for

We did nothing wrong girl
We did it all just fine
I didn't find a lover,
I found a friend for life


if you come to think about it, it's kinda sad...but i guess in a way, it's also rewarding because in return, you've found something (or someone) that's in your life permanently. lovers do come and go, but it's friends that stick by you through thick and thin. oh shit. cliche. Count on me through thick and thin, a friendship that will never end. Whoa! blast from the past. am i back in grade school?

reality bites.

my sister told me that i overanalyze things. is this true? i'm just venting out all my baffled emotions...there's just too much people who easily influence my thinking. one minute, i believe in this, and the other minute, i believe in another. OR, maybe i'm just thinking that i'm shifting my beliefs, but i'm really not. paradigm shift. what the heck am i talking about? talk about standing up for your own principles. i think i'm flipped.

this has been such a nonsensical blog entry for me. pardon.



When you are really in love, when do you say that enough is enough?
The answer: NEVER.


abadudi @ 5:34 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home