My Profile

Name: Kars
B-day: October 20, 1984
Zodiac: Libra
Age: 20
School: De La Salle University

female. libra. roman catholic. music lover. broadway junkie. eccentric artist wannabe. avid movie-goer. internet freak. periodic drinker. non-smoker. chronic drunkard. class cutter. weekend bum. shoe collector. alias fanatic. trying-hard singer. frustrated ballerina. pseudo piano player. infrequent commuter. nonstop texter. former friendster devotee. current blog enthusiast.
Sunday, December 12, 2004

10 Things I Hate About You

I hate it when you don't text me or call me just to check how i am...
I hate it when you don't acknowledge your faults...
I hate it when you blow things out of proportion...
I hate it when you don't mingle with other people, especially with my family...
I hate it when you give out a fake laugh everytime...
I hate it when after a fight, everything is left hanging...
I hate it when you don't have time for me because of your mps, but you have time for basketball...
I hate it when you don't say that you love me and you don't miss me...
I hate it when you're just not there for me when i need you the most...
I hate it when after all these, i still love you...


abadudi @ 1:50 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home